Season’s greetings to all of our customers and readers. Our thanks to you for your custom and for being a reader of this blog. We really appreciate it!
Taxfile’s branch in Turney Road (Dulwich) will close for Christmas Day and Boxing Day (Monday 25 & Tuesday 26 December respectively) and also for New Year’s Day (1 January 2018). Apart from that, we’re open 5 days a week as usual. So if you have any tax and accountancy-related issues you’d like our help with, please get in touch. Here’s the full picture:
- Thursday 21 December: open 10.30am – 6pm
- Friday 22 December: open 10.30am – 6pm
- Saturday 23 December: closed
- Sunday 24 December: closed
- Monday 25 December (Christmas Day): closed
- Tuesday 26 December (Boxing Day): closed
- Wednesday 27 December: open 10.30am – 6pm
- Thursday 28 December: open 10.30am – 6pm
- Friday 29 December: open 10.30am – 6pm
- Saturday 30 December: closed
- Sunday 31 December: closed
- Monday 1 January 2018 (New Year’s Day): closed for the Bank Holiday
- Tuesday 2 January onwards: open as usual Mondays to Fridays 10.30am – 6pm
If you would like an introductory consultation for any tax matter whatsoever, you can book an appointment online here or simply call 020 8761 8000 (07766 495 871 after office hours) to arrange one with our tax professionals.
The Taxfile Team wishes you a very happy Christmas if you celebrate it (a very happy ‘Festive season’ if not) and our very best wishes to you for 2018 when it arrives. Thank you too for your custom during 2017 — we really appreciate it.