Maybe your small business is still doing its accounts via paper-based records or perhaps you have an accounts package that is simply not measuring up. Either way Taxfile can help point you in the right direction with a new, all-singing, all-dancing modern package that is fit for the 21st Century. They can give you advice as to which software will best suit your needs and circumstances and help to get you up and running in no time at all.
FreeAgent, Xero or Sage One
The cloud-based accounts packages recommended by Taxfile include FreeAgent, Xero or Sage One and any one of them will allow you to keep your bookkeeping and accounting records up to date while remaining accessible from anywhere with an internet connection. All three packages include:
- The ability for you to create and send invoices direct from the package;
- The built-in ability for the software to chase outstanding payments for you;
- The ability for you to see at-a-glance snapshots of your cash-flow, in real-time;
- The ability for you to track both time and expenses;
- The ability for you to easily monitor your small business’s profit and loss;
- The ability to forecast your tax liability at the click of a button;
- The ability for the software to import bank statement data, direct from your bank account, straight into the application;
- The ability for us to collaborate with you, as your accountant, bookkeeper or accounts assistant, behind the scenes, making the handling of HMRC, VAT, National Insurance and all manner of taxes a breeze.
- And the list of features goes on!
We’ll donate £25 to a charity of your choice
Call Ryan at Taxfile and he can run you through all the options, features and benefits of each application so you can make an informed choice as to which is best for you. As an added bonus, for every limited company signing up to FreeAgent, Xero or Sage One through us, Taxfile will donate £25 to a charity of the customer’s choice.
Call Taxfile’s Dulwich office on 0208 761 8000 or contact them here (ask for Ryan). The Dulwich office of Taxfile is at 11a Turney Road, London, SE21 8LX.